Event has already taken place!
Tokenization of Assets: Is Tokenization of Everything Possible?
As we approach the end of this year, we would like to use this opportunity to recap the developments of the past months and provide an outlook for
As we approach the end of this year, we would like to use this opportunity to recap the developments of the past months and provide an outlook for the future. Therefore, we would like to address the following questions:
- What impact will tokenization have on contemporary asset classes?
- Compared to the current system, what added value do tokens create?
- How will tokenization affect the roles of individual capital market intermediaries?
- What role will banks play, and will they even be required in the coming years?
- What opportunities does tokenization provide for investors?
- Will smart contracts have an impact on transaction costs through the automation or standardization of processes?
- Do blockchain technology and smart contracts have the potential to reduce the asymmetric distribution of information between investor, issuer and intermediary?
During the online panel, you will also have the opportunity to ask direct questions to the speakers.
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Matthew Van Niekerk, SettleMint
- Ekaterina Bozoukova, RTX21 (requested)
- Sofia Balogianni, Amazing Blocks
- Seamus Donoghue, Metaco
(Friday) 16:25 - 17:25(GMT+01:00) View in my time
Virtual Event Details