About this Event Fueled by Bitoin’s bull run and the emergence of NFTs in various industries, unprecented public interest has risen in tokenization and
About this Event
Fueled by Bitoin’s bull run and the emergence of NFTs in various industries, unprecented public interest has risen in tokenization and its limitless potential. However, tokenization, a long and structural revolution, has already been revolutionizing and replacing traditional financial infrastructure for the last 2 years, thanks to the efforts and innovation brought by legacy players as well as new entrants.
VALK, one of the tokenization market leaders and London Blockchain Labs of LSE, Imperial College and UCL have been at the center of this revolution and are bringng together a unique panel of experts (from Bain & Company, R3, CMS and Cambridge University …) to discuss what are the real use cases and opportunities of tokenization in the world of finance and investing.
Join us on the 6th April at 14:00 GMT for the first VALK Series x LBL Event featuring:
- Jannah Patchay, Director of Market Evolutions will lead the roundtable with the following members
- Karl Gridl, Senior Manager at Bain & Company
- Sam Robinson, Partner at CMS
- Jed Talvacchia, Head of Corporate Development at R3
- Keith Bear, Fellow at University of Cambridge Judge Business School
All Day (Tuesday)(GMT+02:00) View in my time