“Industrial Tokenization” is a new broad concept that is bound to become one of the most relevant trends of blockchain tech adoption by corporates and financial entrepreneurs in
“Industrial Tokenization” is a new broad concept that is bound to become one of the most relevant trends of blockchain tech adoption by corporates and financial entrepreneurs in the upcoming years.
But what is industrial tokenization and why is it important for the industry development? How does it help the society to underpin circular economy and several sustainable development goals?
RIDDLE&CODE hosts an online webinar to answer all the open questions on industrial tokenization and share the company perspective and latest development in this sector. We invite thought leaders and experts to share the technical backdrop of the tokenization and discuss together the benefits it provides.
Join us in this free online event to get a 360° understanding of the status quo in this emerging business segment, explore how it fuels the development of new financial services and hear industry professionals share their views and opinions on that matter.
In this panel:
1. “The building blocks for green financial products”
Format: Fireside Chat
- Katharina Gehra, CEO & Co-Founder of Immutable Insight
- Sebastian Becker, CCO of RIDDLE&CODE
2. “Energy Tokenization: MyPower example – Wien Energie launches KWh tokens”
- Kai Siefert, IT Strategist at Wien Energie
3. “How to prepare: Corporates, Tokens and Programmable Money”
Format: Panel discussion
- Sheraz Ahmed, Managing Partner at STORM Partners, Head Of Business Development at Crypto Valley Association
- Heinz-Günter Lux, Digital Strategist at Evonik Digital
- David Palmer, Blockchain Lead IoT at Vodafone Business
- Christian Haslwanter, COO of RIDDLE&CODE
4. Q&A Session
(Tuesday) 09:30 - 11:00(GMT+02:00) View in my time
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!