Digital Assets Week California
Following on from Digital Assets Week in London in October, Juliet Media are delighted to announce as part of our 2022 schedule that we will be hosting a
Following on from Digital Assets Week in London in October, Juliet Media are delighted to announce as part of our 2022 schedule that we will be hosting a series of events in California.
This week is focused on the continuing realisation of Digital Assets across the finance ecosystem. We focus on three separate overriding subject areas across different summits during the week:
– 21nd – 23rd March – San Francisco – Digitising Private Markets & Institutional Digital Assets – The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square
– 25th March – Palo Alto – Investing in Digital Asset Businesses – Jones Day Conference Facilities, 1755 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Bringing the traditional funding and listing players together with the new digital exchange and platform opportunities. Exploring both listed securities and private tokenization of securities along with educating investors on the opportunities.
A focus on the institutional adoption of digital assets, covering the full spectrum including the technology, crypto, and securities.
– In person networking
– Only event focused on bringing listed companies onto digital exchanges
– Pre qualified institutional, investor, advisor audience
– Traditional listing actors including, advisors, brokers, lawyers, accountants
– Platform/service providers, including exchanges, tokenisation platforms
– Venture capitalists
– Financial institutions, banks, exchanges, funds and hedge funds
– Institutional crypto tech including finance focused blockchains
– Crypto exchanges with an institutional focus
– PR and marketing
march 22 (Tuesday) - 25 (Friday)(GMT-07:00) View in my time