Digital Assets Week California
Digital Securities, Digital Assets, and Institutional Crypto Following on from Digital Assets Week in London in November, Juliet Media are delighted to announce
Digital Securities, Digital Assets, and Institutional Crypto
Following on from Digital Assets Week in London in November, Juliet Media are delighted to announce that DA Week is back in California! This week is focused on Digitizing Public and Private Market Assets and continuing realisation of Digital Assets across the finance ecosystem.
Bringing the traditional funding and listing players together with the new digital exchange and platform opportunities. Exploring both listed securities and private tokenization of securities along with educating investors on the opportunities.
A focus on the institutional adoption of digital assets, covering the full spectrum including the technology, crypto, and securities.
- Traditional listing actors including, advisors, brokers, lawyers, accountants
- Platform/service providers, including exchanges, tokenization platforms
- Venture capitalists
- Hedge funds
- Private equity
- Financial institutions, banks, exchanges, funds
- Institutional crypto tech, including finance-focused blockchains
- Crypto exchanges with an institutional focus
- PR and marketing
Reasons To Attend
- The only event focused on bringing digital assets and institutions together
- Leading the discussion on digital assets and regulation
- Highly curated invite-only audience of financial institutions, institutional investors, brokers, private equity and venture capital firms, infrastructure providers, exchanges and regulators – the entire ecosystem
- In person networking
may 21 (Tuesday) - 22 (Wednesday)(GMT-07:00) View in my time
San Francisco, United States
Galvanize SF, 44 Tehama St