AnySizeDeals launches inaugural ASDToken Conference at CoinDesk’s Blockchain Week NYC.
New York, NY – AnySizeDeals announced today that its new flagship crypto conference; ASDToken will be launched as part of the line-up at CoinDesk’s Blockchain Week NYC.
The conference is the first of it’s kind to focus exclusively on real estate tokenization and will take place on May 16th, 2019 at The Williamsburg Hotel in Brooklyn, NY.
The event is from 8:30am to 3:00pm and will feature some of the most prominent names in the Blockchain and PropTech space.
Registrations are now open @ asdtoken.com.
Some of the notable speakers include:
- JAMIEL SHEIKH/CEO & Founder – Chainhaus
- jOSHUA STEIN/ CEO & Co-Founder – Harbor
- TOBY MOSKOVITS/CEO – Heritage Equity Partners
- ASH ZANDIEH / CIO – CREtech
- STEVEN NERAYOFF / CEO – Alchemist
- JEFFREY BERMAN / General Partner – Camber Creek
- STEPHEN KING / CEO – imbrex
- PATRICK O’MEARA / Chairman & CEO, Inveniam Capital Partners
- DANIEL FETNER – Chief of Staff, Corigin Ventures
- ODED SHOSHANY / CEO – Orbise
- MARK VANGE / CEO & Founder – Token IQ
- MONIKA PROFFITT/CEO & Founder – Rise Housing
- CLYDE VANEL / NYS Assemblyman – District 33
- PERRIN QUARSHIE – CEO, RealBlocks
- JUAN HERNANDEZ / CEO – OpenFinance
- EVAN MALANGA / Director of Business Development – Securitize
- ANTHONY ELIA / CEO – FinanceDA
- RANGA KRISHNAN / CEO – BEI.RE
- ASHA DAKSHINAMOORTHY/ Product Lead – AlphaPoint
- ALEXANDRA LEVIN KRAMER / Partner – CKR Law
- STEVE NSON /CEO – AnySizeDeals
The conference schedule is a full day of panel discussions and networking opportunities. Some of the topics that will be covered are:
”To Tokenize a REIT”: What are the challenges and opportunities of bringing digital securities to the REIT Market, from Regulatory Matters to Access to Liquidity.
“Regulator”: What are some of the regulatory challenges of security tokens and what’s the ideal framework to facilitate the issuance of tokens.
“To Token or Not”: What’s the Business Case for Asset Tokenization and Fractionalization in Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
“Blockchain Beyond Crypto? Beyond Crypto what are the other applications of Blockchain within the real estate ecosystem.
“This conference is really a can’t miss for real estate investors interested in learning about the benefits of tokenization as an investment vehicle,” said Steve Nson, organizer of ASDToken.
Tickets for the conference are currently on sale at asdtoken.com. Readers of The Tokenizer will benefit from a 25% discount by using this link for registration and enter the discount code: TOKENIZER.
Assets, Securities and Cryptocurrency
Liquefy Launches Liquefy Ventures for Institutions and Family Offices to Navigate the Evolving Cryptocurrency Space
Follow The Tokenizer