TokenSoft, Inc., a leading security token issuance and management platform, today announced that it officially supports issuance of security tokens on the Tezos blockchain. TokenSoft clients will soon be able to issue compliant tokenized securities on Tezos and then have them administered securely using TokenSoft’s enterprise grade cold storage custody solution for tokenized securities, Knox.
“We first started working with the Tezos blockchain over a year ago, we’re excited to take our services to the next level,” said Mason Borda, CEO of TokenSoft. “With the introduction of the Tezos multi-signature and FA1.2 smart contracts, we now have the key ingredients to provide our institutional grade services on the Tezos blockchain.”
TokenSoft looks forward to enabling institutional adoption on the Tezos blockchain by providing the following services to the market:
- International Compliance Support — TokenSoft has experience providing compliance support for banking, securities, and tax regulations in up to 56 countries.
- Security-First Approach — TokenSoft was the first company to bring multi-signature, cold storage technology to digital securities. Every piece of infrastructure is designed and implemented with a security-first mindset.
- Experience — With over 20 years of combined experience in blockchain technology, the TokenSoft team has the knowledge to support digital security strategy today and as the landscape evolves in the future.
The Tezos blockchain provides a high level of security and resilience to the security token market:
- Institutional Grade Smart Contracts — The Tezos blockchain facilitates formally verified smart contracts, the same methodology used to ensure safety in mission critical settings, such as in aerospace technologies and the $500 billion semiconductor industry.
- Secure Custody — A formally verified multi-signature contract is now included natively within the Tezos client software. This enables cold storage deployment and management of smart contracts for the highest level of security.
- Familiarity — The FA1.2 managed ledger standard includes some functionality inspired by ERC-1404, making it possible to enforce requirements on a jurisdictional basis when it comes to banking, securities and tax regulations.
- Upgradability — Tezos includes a formal mechanism by which stakeholders can upgrade the protocol. This enables Tezos to smoothly adopt new technical features and stay at the cutting edge.
TokenSoft offers institutional-grade compliance solutions for blockchain-based securities. TokenSoft helps clients launch and manage asset-backed tokens and digital securities on the blockchain in a compliant and secure manner, regardless of jurisdiction. The TokenSoft process and suite of solutions cover the entire lifecycle of a digital asset, including onboarding, issuance, custody, and ongoing administration.
Entering Second-Generation Tokenization
New Informational Paper on tokenization for download