Event has already taken place!
Polymath - Security Token Landscape: A Webinar for Lawyers and Other Legal Professionals
Join Polymath and industry experts from Hogan Lovells, Linklaters, and DWF at 12pm ET (5pm GMT) on February 23rd as we take a deep dive into the tokenization
Join Polymath and industry experts from Hogan Lovells, Linklaters, and DWF at 12pm ET (5pm GMT) on February 23rd as we take a deep dive into the tokenization of regulated assets.
The security token landscape is evolving quickly, and market participants have a lot to keep up with when it comes to understanding the legal aspects of asset tokenization. Our webinar is an opportunity to hear from some of the top legal minds in the space as they discuss the challenges facing institutional adoption, token-friendly jurisdictions, and the technologies that can give lawyers the solutions they need to support compliant security token issuances.
5 things we’ll cover in this webinar
- Exciting security token deals – Hear about pioneering security token issuances and how they were achieved.
- New securities – Learn how tokenization makes new securities possible, such as revenue share agreements and cash flows.
- Market challenges – Understand the challenges facing security token adoption, including investor and regulator education, and see how governance, identity, confidentiality and compliance can help tackle them.
- Security token features – Find out how security tokens provide broker-dealers, transfer agents, issuers and investors with easy to use tools, improved transparency, automated compliance, and a golden source of truth.
- Token-friendly jurisdictions – Explore forward-thinking jurisdictions and understand the roles of regulations.
Polymath provides technology to create, issue, and manage digital securities on the blockchain. Over 200 tokens have been deployed using our Ethereum-based solution and we are now in the midst of launching Polymesh, an institutional-grade blockchain built specifically for regulated assets. It streamlines antiquated processes and opens the door to new financial instruments by solving the inherent challenges with public infrastructure around identity, compliance, confidentiality, and governance.
(Tuesday) 17:00 - 19:00(GMT+00:00) View in my time
Virtual Event Details