Speakers announced for Blockchain Expo Global Virtual 2021
The Blockchain Expo announced the speaker line-up for Global Virtual 2021 conference. Bringing together content from industry leaders, top-level sponsors all virtually showcasing the very latest use of Blockchain technology within the ecosystem. The leading Blockchain Expo World Series announced its first conference of 2021 on the 17-18th March 20201.
The Blockchain Expo Global Virtual 2021 show consists of 4 co-located events | 3000+ attendees | 40+ speakers
The event will bring together 3000+ online attendees and 40+ speakers from across the globe to explore the entire enterprise technology ecosystem across now, a co-located event covering Blockchain Global Virtual, IoT Global Virtual, AI & Big Data Global Virtual, Cyber Security & Cloud Global Virtual. The free to attend Blockchain Expo Global Virtual 2021 will give you a chance to access top quality content from experts in leading organizations, access to our matching making facility.
The Blockchain Expo Global Virtual 2021 will be hosting a variety of sessions covering:
Supply Chain | Identity | Platforms | Industry Use Cases | Government | Fintech | Trading | Crypto Assets | Currency | Stable Coins | Tokenization | Exchanges | Regulation | Institutional Investment | CBDC
The Blockchain Expo Global Virtual 2021 will also allow you to ask questions to the events 40+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Thomas Argente, Senior Advisor to the Director of Infrastructures, Innovation and Payments | Banque de France
- Serey Chea, Director General | National Bank of Cambodia
- Naeem Aslam, Board Member | Columnist, Private Council of H.H. the Prince Mahmoud Salah Al Din Assaf | Forbes
- Jennifer Peve, Managing Director of Business Innovation, DTCC
- Vinoy Kumar, Global Head Digital Assets | Standard Chartered Bank
- Laura Ellis, Head of Technology Forecasting | BBC
- Steven Ehrlich, Director of Research – Digital Assets | Forbes
- James Wester, Research Director, Worldwide Blockchain Strategies | IDC
- Rob Palatnick, Chairman Of The Board Of Directors | Managing Director – Global Head of Technology Research and Innovation, Hyperledger | DTCC
- Kyle Weber, Product Owner – Blockchain | State Farm Insurance
- Sydney Conrad-Cook, Strategic Innovation Director | USAA
- Francisco Maroto, Blockchain Discipline Leader | BBVA
- Chris Chiarot, Head of Alliance Data Services | Humana
- Fergal Downey, VP Engineering, Rakuten Blockchain Lab | Rakuten
- Dean Demellweek, Digital Transformation Leader | BNP Paribas CIB
- William Lovell, Head of Future Technology | Bank of England
- Bob Wolpert, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer | Golden State Foods
- Emmanuelle Ganne, Senior Analyst | World Trade Organisation
As the leading enterprise event across Blockchain , IoT, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud we introduce our first conference of 2021 on the 17-18th March 2021 and registration is free. Make sure to register for a ticket here.
The world leading Blockchain Expo series also include the Blockchain Expo Global | Business Design Centre 6-7 September 2021, Blockchain Expo North America | Santa Clara on 22-23rd September 2021 and make sure not to miss out Blockchain Expo Europe |RAI, Amsterdam on 23-24th November 2021.
About Blockchain Expo
Blockchain Expo brings together industry leaders within finance, retail, insurance, energy, and more. Taking to Silicon Valley, London, and Europe, delegates are invited to attend keynotes, panels and case studies, as well as explore the exhibition hall. Co-located with sister events AI & Big Data Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and IoT Expo, Blockchain Expo is a fantastic environment for networking and learning about the most disruptive technologies.
Register for a free ticket here: https://www.blockchain-expo.com/virtual/register/
See full agenda here: https://www.blockchain-expo.com/virtual/track/agenda/
See full speaker list here: https://www.blockchain-expo.com/virtual/speakers/
For more articles on The Tokenizer: